The Fall of Troy at Mojoes.
Got their signatures too.
Waited 4 years since their return. Welcome back, guys. We Missed you.
This was recently posted on their facebook page:
Let’s get down to it.
Next two shows: Chicago & New York, details will be locked down soon and tickets will be on sale in the coming weeks.
We just launched our board, and sent an email out to everyone who donated. Those who received it, please take the time to let us know where we should play next. This is the best way, right now, for us to get to where you are.
Those who would like to receive and invitation to the board, you can still donate here, every little but helps: www.thefalloftroy.us
Whatelse… OH YEAH! Thomas has received his mobile recording studio and gopro, and with the help from our lovers at Lively, we are able to start demoing the new album while Thomas melts faces on the road. Lively is also making it possible to record (audio & video) of the album writing process, as well as every live show we will be playing this year, and they are going to give them to you for free (via their app/the board).
We hope to have some video or a song 😉 soon to show you how hard we’ve been working on this.
We’ve been busy working on new merch for the donors, overseas shows this year, and the possibility of a full tour next year.
So, this is just a lil update to let you know, we are working on making new music as we speak and are trying to play as much as we can with everyones busy schedule. But don’t fret, we will see you very soon, especially you Chiraq and New Amsterdam(NYC).
The Dark Trail - The Fall of Troy (Vocal-less/Karaoke Cover)
My all time favorite TFOT song, just finished mixing it. Enjoy, and feel free to sing over it!
Back and forwards, you think I’ll stand beside you?
Misproportioned, unattended, we hide them.
Don’t try to say anything baby,
Stitched your lips to constrict languages
Such a pretty face, such a shame that it’s not gonna smile today!!!!!
The Fall of Troy - Shhh! If you’re Quiet, I’ll Show You A Dinosaur
The Fall of Troy- Reunion Show Self Titled Album [Full Set]
- 0:00 - Spartacus (most of it)
- 2:20 - The Circus That Has Brought Us Back To These Nights (Yo Chocola)
- 7:17 - Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles
- 13:04 - The Last March Of The Ents
- 19:16 - F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P
- 25:23 - Whacko Jacko Steals The Elephant Man’s Bones
- 32:54 - Reassurance Rests In The Sea
- 40:54 - The Adventures Of Allan Gordon
- 46:49 - I Just Got This Symphony Goin’
- 53:00 - Andrew puts on GoPro
- 58:20 - What Sound Does A Mastodon Make? (part 1)
- 1:04:18 - Semi-Fiction
- 1:04:49 - Stephen Snatches My GoPro
- 1:09:00 - Caught Up
- 1:14:08- What Sound Does A Mastodon Make? (part 2)
- 1:18:32 - Chapter I: Introverting Dimensions
- 1:32:34 - Act One Scene One
video courtesy of joed610
The Fall of Troy- Reunion Show VIP Show [Full Set]
- 0:30 - Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles
- 6:19 - Reassurance Rests In The Sea
- 12:12 - I Just Got This Symphony Goin’
- 17:51 - Laces Out, Dan!
- 21:50 - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
- 27:23 - Caught Up
- 31:31 - Chapter I: Introverting Dimensions
- 42:46 - Cut Down All The Trees And Name The Streets After Them
- 52:23 - Act One, Scene One
- 58:43 - What Sound Does A Mastodon Make? (Part 1)
- 1:04:57 - Rockstar Nailbomb!
- 1:07:12 - What Sound Does A Mastodon Make? (Part 2)
video courtesy of joed610